Kitchen is that one place of the house which is visited most of the times and the quality of kitchen must be best. All the materials used should be of best quality and flooring is most important of all. Flooring of kitchen indicates the mood of the person living in the house and guests and visitors can be highly impressed by the view of the kitchen and most eye catching part, the flooring of the kitchen.
There are many kitchen flooring options and some of them are –
- Wood flooring – there are two types of wooden flooring available. One is hard wood which is highly durable and the other one is soft woods which are less durable in comparison of the hard woods.
- Laminate – it is very similar to the hard wood but it is made with plywood with the plastic laminate top floor.
- Bamboo flooring – technically in bamboo flooring, it is not a wood and also it is highly durable and environmental friendly. There are many colors and patterns present in this type of kitchen flooring option.
- Hard flooring – it is different from hard wood. It can be of many types and some of them are concrete, cement, ceramic tiles, glass tiles, or even stone products sometimes. Ceramic tiles are the clay products. These ceramic tiles are set in beds of mortar.
- Resilient flooring – this includes the mosaic flooring, terrazzo flooring and marble flooring.
So these are some best types of kitchen flooring options that are possible to use at present types.